Hello, friends. I’m Mahmoud. I have developed and designed over 70 websites.
Because I own a lot of domains, I use a reseller plan for hosting. I use a Jumbohost hosting provider. My plan is a small Linux reseller and the price is RS 2999 / year for unlimited domain hosting. If you own multiple domains, reseller hosting plans are best for you, or you can buy plans to host a single domain.
Jumbohost offers cheap webhosting from 799 RS / year. Their support is also good. Compared to other hosting providers, Jumbohost offers a lower price for domain registration.
I officially used Bigrock and Hostgator, which both have a high price and a response time of more than 5 hours.
Here are some points I compared with the minimal Linux hosting plan of Godaddy, Bigrock and Jumbohost. I think Jumbohost is the cheapest and best in terms of server speed and web space.
Domain .com –
Godaddy = Rs 650 and the price of identity protection is Rs 149
Large skirt = 599 Rupees and price Identity protection 299
Jumbo host = Rs 799 with free identification protection
Accommodation prices –
Godaddy = 2800 rupees per year
Big Stone = Rs. 2400 / year
Jumbost = 599 rupees per year
Goddy = horn. 650 / year
Large stone = 399 rupees per year
Jumbohost = Free SSL Certificate with lifetime validity
Website maker –
Godaddy = Rupee 1999 / year
Player = 2299 rupees per year
Jumbohost = Free website builder with hosting offers.
AWS fuse –
GoDaddy = No
Player = No.
Jumbohost = Free daily backup of your database on the Amazon S3 Bucket with Jetapp backup software
SSD hard drive–
GoDaddy = No
Player = No.
Jumbohost = all servers with an SSD hard drive that is 30% faster than a normal SATA hard drive.
Godaddi = 1 e-mail
Reader = 2 e-mail identifiers
Jumbohost = 100 free email addresses
The most recommended plan is the Jumbo web hosting, which has the following features
=> host up to 5 domains
=> Unlimited SSD web space
=> Free SSL Certificate from Comodo
=> Unlimited number of email accounts
=> Free access to SSH terminal
=> Free Sitepad for website creators
=> Hosting on the Lite Speed server
=> Unlimited bandwidth
=> Installation program for soft applications.
=> Full data backup for your domain name.
Use the promotion code JUMBO20 to get an immediate 20% discount.
Visit Jumbohost – cheap web hosting provider in India | domain registration
In what follows, I will briefly explain what all jumbo-host addons offer with shared hosting packages –
- Litespeed Server –Lite Server is 30% faster than Apache . It manages a larger number of simultaneous users. This shortens the time it takes to load websites. With the LScache plugin your WordPress site works without any problems.
- Free Hosting Migration –Jumbohost offers a free migration from your previous hosting provider to Jumbohost servers. This is very important for the transfer of everything to the new server, including e-mail.
- Jetapps Backup Software –Jumbohost provides Jetapps software that supports unlimited backup of your data. This also facilitates the migration of the site from one server to another.
- Comodo SSL Certificate –Get a free Comodo SSL Certificate for any domain on Jumbohost. It also supports https green bar and makes your website safe and SEO-ready. This is a necessary part of the website, otherwise your website may be hacked. Please do not choose a provider that does not offer SSL with your plan.
- Cloud Linux with CageFS –CageFS is a shared hosting technology from Cloudlinux. This makes shared hosting a VPS. It allocates resources based on attributes such as physical memory, input/output speed defined in the packet.
- Access to terminalvia SSH –Jumbohost also offers free access to the SSH terminal. If you are a programmer and want to install new software or packages, you can do this via the terminal.
- Sitepad Website Builder –Jumbohost offers a free website builder for everyone. You can create beautiful websites by following simple instructions. With drag and drop tools anyone can create a beautiful website without any programming skills.
- PHP version configuration –You can use PHP versions 5.3 to 7.2 in your application. It is easy to change the version of PHP and configure PHP to your needs via the php.ini file. You can also install your own PHP extensions, such as ioncube, phpzip, etc.
- Softaclous App Installer –With Softaclous App Installer you can install your favourite software in one click without manual installation. Softaclous offers important frameworks and CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Laravel, Drupal.
- Unlimited number of subdomains –Sometimes you need subdomains like billing.yourdomain.com. and you can set unlimited number of subdomains for your domain. it also works on https. Free SSL also for the subdomain.
- Easily customizable email –Jumbohost Allows you to easily set up email on your mobile email client or any other email client such as Outlook, Gmail, Aqua Mail, etc.
- Domain with Identity Protection –Jumbohost offers free identity protection with every domain registration. It allows you to hide the coordinates of the domain.
If you are new to web hosting and want to know more about how a domain and a server work, read the article below –
GoDaddy started out as a domain registrar, but now offers a wide range of services needed to grow your website. From hosting to website creation, email, digital storage, online security, online storage and more that can help your website stand out from the competition. Thanks to all this, GoDaddy has not only become an online company, but also the brand itself.
If you look at the other competitors and GoDaddy, you will see that GoDaddy has a good reputation. All the credit goes to his commercials. I mean, who can forget the GoDaddy girls booming on the Internet because they’ve been supporting small businesses lately. GoDaddy has invested a lot in its brand image, so it is a good brand recognition. This notoriety helped them to become what they are today. Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of GoDaddy webhosting to see if it’s a good choice for hosting or not.
- Good availability – I’ve been using GoDaddy hosting on one of my sites for over a year and a half now, and one thing that has impressed me so much is the availability. It wasn’t the right time to join them now, but they worked hard to make sure their servers wouldn’t fail. The average operating time in the last 18 months was about 98.76%, but only in recent years has it increased to 99.99%.
- Average page speed – GoDaddy’s server is well optimized to load your site as fast as possible. I’m not saying it offers super fast web servers, but if you optimize your website, you can get a good page speed. After all my experiences with GoDaddy the lateral speed is between 400 and 600 msec. Now, it’s not the best speed on the site, but at a good price.
- Free one-click installers – GoDaddy offers over 125 free one-click installers. With this tool you can install almost any application such as Joomla, WordPress, etc. They also support developer-friendly tools such as cPanel, MySQL, Python and various versions of PHP.
- Price – The GoDaddy business plan costs $2.99 a month, but there’s a lot in this business plan. They offer unlimited bandwidth with 100 GB of storage, and if you compare other web hosting providers for the same price, you get the difference.
Does this sound like a good webhosting offer to you? Well, decide that after seeing CONS GoDaddy.
- Not enough features – GoDaddy doesn’t offer anything free, such as SSL, site migration, security, backup or anything else. If you want something, you have to pay for it. The worst thing is their migration to the site; they charge $99.99 per site, which is normal that they don’t offer this thing for free, but it takes 7 to 10 days. This makes them both expensive and slow, which is the worst.
- High renewal prices – Like many other hosting providers, GoDaddy offers low purchase prices, and when it comes to renewals, the price goes from $2.99 to $7.99 per month.
- Smart money back guarantee – like others, it offers a 30-day money back guarantee, but only on paper. You’ve made it very difficult, because if you want a 30-day runtime, you have to buy web hosting for a year. Even if you spend 6 months or 9 months as planned, you only have 48 hours to check your maintenance.
- Poor technical support – GoDaddy claims to provide 24/7 technical support through its knowledge base, live chat and telephone support. But I had a very bad experience with their support. I tried to contact her through her live chat support, but the text in the chat room was busy even after I hadn’t contacted her five times in two days. On the third day of the experiment I somehow made contact, but the answers took about 3 to 5 minutes. Their helpline is even worse, I tried to reach them and they put my phone on hold for almost an hour with a recorded message that our team is helping other people. It was the worst experience with GoDaddy’s technical support.
The next host we’re gonna talk about is Bluehost. So Bluehost is another web hosting company that has a lot of confidence. Even Bluehost has been an officially recommended hosting provider since 2006. Maintaining a price of $2.95 per month is not the cheapest, but I can say that web hosting should be budgeted based on the features they offer in this package.
Like many other basic web hosting services, they can cost up to $7.99 when you buy an upgrade. If you want to choose this host for your website, you should keep this in mind and make your own two or three-year plan. This allows you to take full advantage of their most favourable research plans.
Well, speaking of Bluehost, it’s one of the biggest hosting companies in the world. Launched in 2006, it has since grown and now serves more than 2 million websites worldwide through its hosting. Bluehost has worked hard to make customer service as good as possible and currently employs more than 750 people who regularly work around the clock in customer service and other departments.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of Bluehost webhosting and let’s start with the professionals…
- Best uptime – throughout the year we had an average uptime of 99.99%. Now it is very important for every website owner that his website is not destroyed, and therefore Bluehost is reliable.
- Fast load times – Bluehost manages its servers very efficiently, which are also well optimized. If you keep your website pretty well optimized, it can easily open a page in 0.3-0.4 ms. All year round we have seen him dancing from 250 to 420 meters, which is pretty good.
- Budget pricing – when it comes to Bluehost pricing, you can add Bluehost to the list of affordable hosting services. I’m not saying it’s very cheap, but it’s a price anyone can pay…
- Security options – To make web hosting a budget, many companies don’t offer security features and more, but on the other hand, Bluehost doesn’t do anything like that. They have worked hard to make their webhost as secure as possible. They offer free SSC, domain data security, SiteLock, CodeGuard, Postini and many other security tools.
- Multiple integration possibilities – Bluehost offers the possibility to integrate applications with installers such as Softaculas with a single click. You can install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and many other CMSs. They also offer a free CDN to make your website super fast.
- 30 day money back guarantee – they also offer a 30 day money back guarantee with each plan so you can use them and check if they are correct for your site or not.
- Good customer support – Bluehost provides almost all the customer support it can offer, including real-time chat, a knowledge base, phone calls and email support in the form of tickets Their customer service is very well trained and response time is very slow.
- High upgrade prices – Bluehost also uses a marketing trick that many other popular hosting providers follow. Offer a lower rate at purchase and increase it at renewal. The price of their extension rises from $7.99 to $8.99 per month.
- Website migration is not free – Bluehost does not offer the free migration offered by many other web hosting providers. He charges $149 if he offers to move 5 of your pages and 20 emails in the course of the day. However, I don’t think it would be a good idea to pay so much for the easy migration of a website, and that’s why I think it’s the biggest CON in Bluehost.
With a price of $3.95 per month and an update price of $11.95 per month, you can’t consider SiteGround as the cheapest host available in 2019. But because it is not a list of the cheapest hosting providers, it is a reliable and verified list. And when it comes to reliability, SiteGround is the best on the market today. Especially considering the features that SiteGround offers and the sensitive and experienced customer support. The price justifies everything.
SiteGround is one of the most reliable and efficient hosting companies in the WordPress community. It was founded in 2004 and since then has continued to grow and become one of today’s most reliable hosts. The company currently has more than 400 employees working in more than 500,000 domains. It is known for its world-class services, expert and experienced customer support and reliable hosting plans.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of hosting SiteGround websites. Don’t tell me that even if you pay $3.95 a month or $11.95 a month, you still need a web host with a few enemies. I mean, there’s no such thing as a flawless web host. Each of them has his own faults, and if someone says his host has no faults, he is either lying or prejudiced. So let’s get to work…
Let’s start with SiteGround Professionals web hosting.
- Super fast servers – SiteGround has optimized the speed of all servers and has, in my personal experience, one of the fastest servers. To control speed, they used state-of-the-art hardware such as SSD, high-frequency RAM and user software to make your website super fast.
- Top class customer support – SiteGround provides top class customer support to help you solve a wide range of problems. They also offer different types of customer support, such as voice call, live chat and ticket support.
- Many free services – in addition to super fast servers and excellent customer service, they also offer many free services, such as Cloudflare’s free CDN and Let’s encrypt free SSL certificate.
- Multiple data centers – SiteGround has servers on three different continents. When registering, you can choose a location based on your target group.
- Limited Storage – At $11.95 a month, their fixed storage plans don’t seem like a good deal. However, if you see other things like bandwidth and the ability to control the number of visitors, you won’t find the storage space smaller. Because as soon as your website gets more visitors, you need to adjust your plan.
- Installation fee for the monthly invoice – If you choose to have a monthly invoice, you will be charged $14.95 as an installation fee. However, if you register for a longer period, e.g. 12 months, you do not have to pay for the installation. They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you want to try it out, you can choose a longer billing period at registration.
- High upgrade costs – I’m not going to blame SiteGround for this, as almost all major hosting companies do now. When they buy a web hosting service, they get a huge discount, but when they upgrade, they charge a very high price. To deal with this, I strongly recommend that you use the services for a longer period of time at a budget price.
The next webhosting we will talk about is HostGator. The company was founded in 2002 and has grown steadily ever since. Today, it has more than 8 million domains to its name. HostGator has focused on providing quality services for shared hosting plans, making it one of the largest web hosting companies in the world.
HostGator currently employs more than 850 people to ensure you have no problems with their hosting. They offer excellent customer service, enabling them to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Let’s look at the pros and cons to make sure this is the best option for you.
- The best uptime is what I like most about HostGator, its performance. While using the shared hosting service for almost a year, I had to endure about an hour of downtime. Working time is about 99.99% during the year.
- Good customer support – HostGator offers almost any kind of customer support, such as knowledge base, email, phone and live chat. I tried to contact them by phone and live chat and they impressed me a lot. A minute later I got a phone call and contacted his team, and he felt very comfortable talking to me. They seem to have a well-informed, well-educated and friendly staff, which is a good thing.
- 45 day money back guarantee – Unlike many others, HostGator offers a 45 day money back guarantee and applies to all plans with a minimum term of 6 months.
- Different billing periods – HostGator offers a very flexible billing period. You can choose between monthly and annual mail periods, with significant discounts for annual periods.
- Free migration – Few hosters offer free site migration, but HostGator is not one of them. It offers its new customers a free migration of their website during the first 30 days of registration.
- Good page speed – HostGator has optimized its servers for good performance. If you can optimize your website, you can easily reach a page speed between 300 ms and 500 ms, which is good.
- No free domains – we’ve seen that many web hosting companies offer free domains with every registration. But HostGator does not offer free domain registration, even if you are a new customer.
- Aggressive Upselling – you should check the services you purchase when you register. Do not follow the list of pre-selected services. If you’re not sure about anything, remove the marker. But if you need them later, you can add them.
Hosting is one of the cheapest web hosting services available today. It was launched in 2007 as a free hosting without advertising under the name 000WebHost. Later, in 2011, they became hosting companies and in six years they reached more than 29 million users worldwide.
Currently more than 400 people work with them and help their customers. Hostinger is even a cheaper webhost and offers its customers many free features. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of accommodation to see how good (or bad) it is …
- Good uptime – Hosting providers offer good uptime for their web servers. I’m not saying it’s better, but compared to the others, it’s good. In the year of use I achieved an average uptime of 99.93%, which is generally good.
- Fast loading time – All year round I’ve had a lateral speed between 200 ms and 400 ms, which is very cool. The average loading time of the pages was 329 ms, which is relatively better than GoDaddy.
- Good customer support – Hostinger offers good customer support to help its customers. They have no telephone support, but their support in the live chat is very fast. However, if you want to access their support in real time, you must be logged in.
- Free Website Builder and Domain Hosting offers you a free website builder, so you can easily create your own website by drag and drop. They also offer a free domain name for one year with each new registration.
- Sign up for live chat – Although it’s not the biggest scam for their customers, if you’re not a customer and you just want to find information from them and contact them, you can’t do that.
- No traditional panel – If you are a developer, there is a chance that you will not go to a hosting provider because of this CON. Although the dashboard is easy to use, advanced users simply won’t appreciate it.
- Non-standard Refund Policy – Hostinger does not offer a money-back guarantee, but there are some exceptions to this statement in its refund policy. You have four days to return the money for the new domain name you bought, not 30 days. I strongly advise you to read their refund policy before purchasing their services.
cheap web hosting,free web hosting india